Our Commitment to Privacy
Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy, ComplianceOne provides this notice explaining our online information practices.
The Information We Collect
We don’t share your information with anyone. Any information provided is absolutely private and for internal use only. The types of personal information collected at these pages are:
Last 4 Digits of Social Security Number
The Way We Use Information Collected
The information collected is used only to provide you access to our Website to access specific training, supply requests, and information requests.
Our Commitment to Data Security
We are committed to properly securing the information we collect online. To help us accomplish this, we take the following steps:
- We employ internal access controls to ensure that the only people who see your information are those with a need to do so to perform their official duties;
- We train relevant personnel on our privacy and security measures so that our personnel know what is required for compliance;
- We physically secure the areas where we hold hard copies of the information we collect online;
- We regularly back up the information we collect online to insure against loss;
- We periodically test our security procedures to ensure personnel and technical compliance, and
- We employ external access safeguards to identify and prevent unauthorized attempts of outsiders to hack into, or cause harm to the information in our system.